Thursday, January 1, 2009

at last..phew..

omg..anum dear wake up!!end of hols at last..seisly i dunno exactly wat im done throughout dis time..duh..petak sudah..n now words are so tangled up im my brain..hard 2 express anything..since dis is my 1st time blogging..huhu..em done packing main things so far..just want 2 throw whatever whatnots later...[sigh..]haha hard 2 depict my real life in here..pape je la..
jb would be waiting for me on saturday n realy really a no-no situation 4 me..n for sure chaos,hectics n strangers all surrounds me..could i be an invisible just for a few sec plis!!how i wished..
luckly nana would be together wif me..da 1 who'l keep me safe al day long..insyaAllah..
well al those crappy would be automatically away of my mind; just b'coz da present of husein, meon, buang, jaki n kuden!! damn missed u all..n sure there would b hundred of gossips, grandma's story, em just a or few comments 'bout studies..probably..hehs..
nway just wait for the day 2 really come..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment